Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birth Day Love

few month.. Donno, how it turned such early... Filled with so many feelings, Emotions, Love...

On this days, Taking this wonderful day as an Occasion, wanna express lot many things for you..

Jaanu,you're the person to with whom I feel very secured & protective..


I feel very pleasant & happy with your presence.. you're the reason for my smile...

 

You stood as the wall of love when I reached the end point of Peak & would fell from... 

You given me your Hand & lifted me up showing my other bright destination..
 Now.. how to show my Gratitude & my Unconditional love for you..!! A single thanks can't replace it..
'Love you' is pretty small word.. I just can say, Honey, you Brighten up my Destiny of Darkness.

Love you so much Honey. 

when you accept mah demands like ice cream at 2am and 3am log drive yuh never react it make feel more and more special :* 

love your cute face when yuh show your fake angry :*

..
You lighten up the Sunset pains with Early ray Smile... You're simply a person whom, nobody can ever replace....
Your Smile have such positive influence upon me..
Your warm caring ways, Your hugs.. I can't & never forget ..!!
Your impartial Love makes me really out of words..

Your each & every word turns my small tender world to a colourful one..
Thankyou for turning my days these cheerful..



Hugs & Kisses..(With lotz & lotz Love..)

Muuuaahahhh Honey love , ur Nakhro .

No comments:

Post a Comment