Monday, March 14, 2011

I LOVE U JEEJZ FOREVER ; Many More Happy Returns Of The Day


First Of All Many More Happy Returns Of The Day. May You Have A Wonderful Life Ahead..!!

Before I begin my testi I am PROUD coz m the ONLY GAL who didnt propose him yea well thats because he is my dear jeeju..!! And I am also PROUD because he LOVES me much more than he loves the girls that proposed him..!!lol.!

kk Vikranth aka my JAANU JEEJZ is the sweetest person on earth hehe so sweet dat ev1 wants to eat him..!! He is also CUTE n Sec-c..!! He is very very charming n innocent.>!! Juzz lyk a lil child and he calls me a child.! hihihi..!! He loves and cares for his friends a lot..!! One thing I dont get is he rejected every single proposal he got which means he didnt get me a SIS uwan..!! He calls me JAANU BABY and loves me a lot..!!

I love his voice its veryyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet Juzz lyk him..!! He is very jealous and possessive..!! He wants to be special in everyone's life But guess what he is ULTRA-SPECIAL to every single one..!!
I used to have lots of masti with him We even fight with each other..!! but if there was something we wanted to tell someone something very personal den we share with each other datz right we know each others secret nd we even tease each other with it..!! but no one can ever be as close as we are..!! We are not only JEEJU~SAALI but also BESHT FRIENDS and m glad that we are Coz I dont know wht I wud do without him..!! All I want to say is I LOVE U JEEJZ FOREVER and I know u wud love me too Muahx :*
..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment